[IP] Re: Diabetes/Dating/Marriage

Here's my.02$.

I worked with a man about 12 years ago that had been married to a women with
diabetes and said he would never "do it" again.  "It" being involved with a
women with diabetes...  He said the mood swings were horrible etc etc etc....

I on the other had have been married to a wonderful man for almost nine years,
who opening admits I have some horrendous mood swings and is too exited about
my going on the pump, since this will help with those... He's even noticed a
change since I switched from Regular to Humalog......  He's been there through
the good and the bad and there have been a lot of bads......

Just know that there are people/men./women out there who have open minds
rather than closed ones...