[IP] lows and seizures

i always knew lows could cause seizures, but had never seen or experienced
one before ... then in my abnormal psych class we watched this documentary
about old treatments for depression and/or insanity ... besides the good
old electroshock, they did this thing with insulin ... they gave the
patients massive doses of insulin and wouldn't let them eat or anything and
then pretty soon they would have seizures and be convulsing all over the
place. i about flipped out in class - it totally freaked me out. thankfully
that is not a "treatment" anymore!!!

so, yeah, lows are dangerous, but that shouldn't happen to you if you're
aware of what's going on with your sugar. and hey, even if you have a
seizure maybe all your psychological problems will be solved!! <vbg>