[IP] First day and ths @#%! tape!

Today is my first day with the MM 507C.  I'm just pumping saline for now,
but hopefully this time next week I'll be pumping the real thing!  Anywho,
my first problem is with the tape I received from MM.  It doesn't adhere
worth a ... well you know <smirk>.  Granted, my mid-section is
abit....uhhh.. furry, but I'm hoping someone out there has a tip or maybe a
suggestion on a better tape.  I would like to leave shaving my middle OUT of
the equation if possible, thankyou very much!  :o)

Any help is much appreciated.