[IP] Bearskin Meadow Camp

email @ redacted (mike laspina) wrote:
>I was a camper at Bearskin Meadows in the early 1960's....when Dr.
> Olney was in charge...very good memories...

I have a "memory book" on my website for former and current Bearskin
Meadow Campers.  I haven't publicized it much, but there are several
entries already there including one from someone else who was a camper
at BSM in the sixties.  Feel free to check it out and add a memory!

            = Bob Waltenspiel =
email @ redacted            webpage: http://www.sonic.net/~bobino