Re: [IP] High bg on pump

<< v been on the insulin pump for15 days  my BG has been in the 200+ all day
 should I change my infusion-set or is it normal to run this high of BG using
 the pump? >>
Troubleshoot...analyze... all possible reasons for the high. From your post,
it sounds like you have been 200+ only for today? Have you basal tested to see
if your basal rate is correct? PMS? Fighting off a bug? When in doubt, change
it out! Correct by injection and then re-test BG in 1 to 2 to 3 hours to see
if you are trending downward. Have you checked for ketones? Are the BGs
trending upward or staying in the same general range? Is there more stress
today for some reason? just a few thoughts.
Barbara B.