Re: [IP] Cat and tube problems

Fran - got you beat - we have 12 cats. Of course, 11 of them are outdoor farm
cats, but all soooooo lovable and greet me each morning that I go to work and
each day I come home. (yes, we have now taken care of our population explosion
we had this summer - 25 kittens later! And yes, we feed them all, much to my
husbands dismay.) Anyway, within Amy's 1st week of pumping, our Oreo bit right
through her tubing. Luckily she was awake, but it still frightened her. She is
now much, much better about tucking the tubing in, especially at night!
Sue Tappendorf