[IP] Re: Places to put pump

I have an idea!  I think they should make a "teeth holder"!  I usually hold my little friend in my teeth as I am changing or getting dressed.  It would be great if they could rubberize one end, so I didn't have to worry about it falling out. :-)

P.S. The only wierd thing is when it gives me my basal every 3 minutes, it rattles my whole head.  Maybe rubberizing it would help that, too?

:-)= (Lisa with her pump in her mouth)