Re: [IP] Cat and tube problems

I just thought of this now.  It has been recommended to me by several
people to spray, drop, however, lavender oil on whatever it is you don't
want your cat on or near.

It's so fun seeing a bunch of cat lovers.  I have five and since I've
been pumping I haven't had a problem.  They even crawl into bed with me,
but I also try to hide the tubing, especially from my plastic fiend cat.

Good Luck.