Re: [IP] A young persons view of diabetes and the pump

     WOW! Tell Lily this essay literally tok my breath away..can't wait for
Melissa to come home & read it. With Lily's permission, I'd love to send it
around to my "cyber-circle" of friends whose children would certainly relate
to Lily's revelations... You should be a) very proud of your daughter and b)
very proud of YOURSELF for persevering in getting her the pump!!! Bravo!

Regards, Renee