[IP] Re;A young persons view of diabetes and the pump

Lily (and Michael,)

How beautifully said!!!!.  What a perceptive young lady.  I think that Lily put into words our feelings at that age,(at least for me) That was so beautiful.  !!!! I'm printing it out and giving it to several people of kids with diabetes....Not to knock parents,but unless you have the same feelings inside it really is hard to understand.  Thanks Lily for a beautiful written piece....You're beautiful inside and out.!!!!!

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef