Re: [IP] dating and diabetes

dear Julie,
		I feel so sorry for you. I have a boyfriend of 3 1/2 months .And my
boyfriends mother told me she would love to meet me and his father said the
same thing and they keep telling me that I sounded like a very nice and well
brought upgirl. I mean we love eachother and all. he knows I'm a diabetic but
I'm not sure if he told them I was a diabetic. I mean if they ever did that to
me and him we'd fall apart. I feel so sorry for you, I can't believe they did
that. I am so sorry.

										Jessica (Doreens daughter)