[IP] Which Pump is Best

I can without fail say that going with Minimed is one of the best
decisions I've ever made.  My pump is in jeopardy of being taken away by
my old insurance company, and for months Minimed has stuck by me appealing
this, working with my company for hours every day.  Minimed has offered me
a loaner pump and free supplies until I can get a new pump approved by my
new insurance company -- honestly, how much better can a company get?

Miranda Miller
University of Michigan