Re: [IP] Any Canadians or Maritimers

At 08:11 PM 1/20/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>Rick uses Silhouettes.  One complete set costs $17.50 and the 3ml syringes
>cost $3.00 each from Respircare in Ottawa.  These are for the Minimed 507C.
>My insurance company paid for 80% of the pump billed at $3300 US.  Plan also
>covers 80% of all the supplies.
>The Verreault Family
>Borden, Ontario, Canada
>email @ redacted
Please, please tell me the name of a place where I can get supplies more
cheaply. I too, get them from Respircare. I have no insurance coverage at
all and would be ever so grateful to find a cheaper source. I live in
eastern Ontario and would appreciate mail order, but it is not absolutely
Margaret SJB>