Re: [IP] Any Canadians or Maritimers

> Hi Everyone:
> Just a quick question - how many pumpers on this list are from
> Canada? Especially, from the maritimes. I am from Fredericton, New
> Brunswick. I

There are quite a few listed in the "foreign" box under the map on
the ABOUT INSULIN PUMPERS page of the web site. Those who have filled
out an info form represent about 25% of the membership. If that ratio
holds, you can make an educated guess as to the total Canadian pumper

Michael <email @ redacted>