Re: [IP] Ideas Anyone???

> I know many web pages have chat areas, and I am definitely NOT
> computer literate, but is there any way of starting a chat area on
> the pumper page?

Hi Jen,

The plan is in the works. The current connection to the internet
won't support chat, too much traffic at one time.

The good news, is!!! at the end of next week, the high speed internet
connection will be installed and a new server will be hooked up that
is capable of handling the chat sessions. Chat is in the works. I
just need a little time to write the code and will have it up and

Michael <email @ redacted>