[IP] CME for Primary Care Docs

>From a marketing approach, I would think it
would pay a company like MiniMed to educate the primary care providers since
they care for many of the type I's out there.  Even if they were not going
to prescribe the pump themselves, they could at least know enough about the
pump to recognize an appropriate patient for referral for a pump.

Minimed does do this - they did with our family doc, at my request, even
though Amy sees her ped endo also. I needed him to be involved and
knowledgeable, and he was more than willing.

Sue Tappendorf