[IP] Help - HomeMed trying to take my pum

I can no longer find the e mail from the person who is having trouble with
HomeMed.  You need to find out the way to appeal the decision, and to do that,
you need a copy of the insurance contract.  You need to follow those appeal
procedures exactly, and especially stay within the time frame for appealing.
I will be happy to help you if I can and maybe help you "ghost" a letter.  If
you live in DC or Maryland, i could sign the letter (I am an attorney).
Someone suggested just not returning the pump, I  am sure they will not run in
and try to take it from you, but they will charge you, so  be prepared.