----Original Message Follows----
From: email @ redacted
I'm new at this computer so please bear with me.  I do not know how to
type my
own notes I  just reply :).

Anyway, my question is about bg's.....how low can other people go?????I
readings 32, 28, 40's sometimes I'm so low the meter just says LO and I
know what I'm doing which is getting to sugar fast. I check my meter and
it is
reading correctly.  How come I read post that say "at 62  I was out of
it".  I
was just wondering about that.  I'm having alot of control problems
lately and
my doctor feels if I go on the pump it might help.  I really hope this
will help me like it helps all of you on this site.
Karen  from NJ
diabetic 30 years     Oh, I was suppose to go on the pump 2 years ago
but I
was afraid. I go so low and I don't know it.....I thought maybe the pump
do me in :).....sounds scilly?????