Re: [IP] Where are you?

Hi, Linda,

Glad to have you with us.

I am a cat lover, actually a fanatic, also.  For many years, before I got the
pump, I worried that my cat who likes to eat plastic would be attracted to the
tubing. And guess what -- it seems to be the best cat toy in the world to her,
and one of the few things I need to deprive her of (she is very spoiled, about
to turn 19 in April).  If she even sees the tubing, she goes after it. Be

Phyllis Dobin