Re: [IP] Pregnancy Risks w/ Pump

I don't know that you would be tested so much because you are older or because
you are diabetic.  I had whacked AFP results with my son, amd was told he had
Downs Syndrome, Spina Bifada, heart defects, or Cystic Fibrosis.  My husband
and I opted for an amniocentisis to pin point which one it was.  Guess what?
It was nothing!  I think regardless because of your diabetes you will be
tested for many things, have ALOT of sonograms, and NSTs'.