Re: [IP] holding ransom

HELP!  Does anyone on the list know how to contact Nancy Ludwig other than
through her email address?  We (the admins) have been trying to contact her
about this problem, but it seems she has a problem with her ISP.  If you
know of an alternate way to contact Nancy, please send a PRIVATE email to :

email @ redacted  (this weeks admin)

Nancy, if you are reading this: your mail is apparently going out so send
your phone number to me or to Kasey in an email and someone will contact you.

Thanks,
Mary Jean (another admin) <email @ redacted>

>Hello,
>Just wanted to let the guy or gal who put me on the digest form of the
pumpers group, know that I am holding ransom my picture, that Micheal keeps
begging for.  :-)  	I WANT TO BE BACK ON THE SINGLE LETTER FORMAT AGAIN.
(yes, I was raising my voice abit)  This is my third request, with no
response, I am feeling neglected.