Re: [IP] Where are you?

<< my dr has me bolus a "set" amount of insulin before
 each meal and at bedtime (as compared with "x" amount of insulin based on
 carbohydrates consumed). >>
The only problem with this approach is that you are obligated to eat a "set"
amount of food at each meal. This may be OK at first, but in our experience
with close to 100 pumpers in the past 3 years, not necessary with CHO
Barbara B.