Re: [IP] Jeanne Unger

The insulin pump rep for WV is Scott Fischell. He is located in MD. He will be
in Charleston and Parkersburg on Mon. and Tues. coming up. He will also have a
new employee with him. She lives in WV and is a pumper. We started her pump at
our center. Contact me with additional info and I will let him know you are
looking for a rep. Did you call MiniMed to ask who is the rep for you to
Barbara B.