Re: [IP] Re: Fetal cells

What about the thousands of abortions that occur every day?  Wouldn't
you be happier to know that it is for a good cause?  Maybe knowing what
can be done with fetal cells would make more people have abortions, so
we could do without the neglect and abuse that happens to unwanted
children!
~Heather(email @ redacted)
Age 17, dx'd age 5
pumping 1.5 yrs
ICQ #25832056

----Original Message Follows----
Sorry guys, I have to disagree vehemently with you on this one - my life
is
not important enough to kill anyone to improve my "quality of life", let
alone to do research that MIGHT, some eon make some difference.  I have
three children.  I began having ultrasounds early in the first trimester
with each.  They were, and are most definately alive, and most
definately
human.  If you can do this research and further  with an animal, fine.
eat them, I've used the research that allowed continued life as a
diabetic
and used the beef/pork insulin from them; their use is up to the human
race.
However, I will not support fetal tissue research.  It is a most
inhumane
idea.
Take care,
Lori

>YAH HOOOOO - bout time dontcha think - hope he gets something done
while he
>still can
>

>Disputed Stem Cell Research Financed
Amen!!