Re: [IP] Health insurance in DC/MD/VA area

We have Aetna (managed choice) and had no problems at all getting them to
approve a pump for our daughter.  I thought we might have a battle on our
hands since her A1C was fairly decent already but they approved it the first
time through.  The entire process took less than two weeks from the time our
Endo submitted the paperwork.  I believe though that Disetronic took care of
most of the details of working with the insurance company.

Hope this helps!