Re: [IP] Health insurance in DC/MD/VA area

There are HMO's and then there are HMO's...ours is KAISER...has been for
fifteen years and Sorry Fran...but as a Type I Diabetic and son also
Type I Diabetic we have had very good response to our medical needs!!!
With a prescription co-pay and ALL PUMP NEEDS except bandages PAID FOR
in full.
Miranda...can you ask your co-workers what plan they have chosen and
what their opinion's might be?

Becky LaSpina
IDDM since 1957 - new pumper