[IP] Health insurance in DC/MD/VA area

I just moved to Alexandria, VA and my new job offers me different types of
insurance.  Obviously it's very important that I have a company that is
good to diabetics and especially has a record of approving pumps, since my
old company is trying to take away my pump.

There are my plan choices:

Two Point of Service Plans:  Aetna or Prudential
HMO in this area:  Cigna, Kaiser, NYLCare

Does anyone know about the differences in these companies, or whether it's
better to get the POS or HMO?

Thank you!