One of the videos from MiniMed isn't very professional, but I wouldn't judge
the whole company or the quality of the product from that.  However, I was
impressed with the Disetronic videos, but wonder if that quality was
indicative.  I kinda agree with the person who said "Buy American" (as long
as the price is the same).