Re: [IP] All you Moms & Dads

What a nice thing for you to write.  We just felt it was our jobs as parents
to do whatever necessary to care for our child no matter what the problems are.
He was diagnosed before his 3rd birthday so we did everything for him then but
all along we gave him as much information as he could handle.  At 6 his started
giving himself his own shots and soon after he was drawing up his syringes.  We
still (he's 14 now) work with him but he's self sufficient now.  He's been
pumping for 2+ years.  Thanks for the nice compliments but we wouldn't have it
any other way.

(Justin's Mom)