Re: [IP] Re: Fetal cells

At 07:59 AM 1/21/1999  Fran Baumgartner wrote:
>This is such a "hot" topic.  I debated whether to respond or not, but I just
>to put my 2 cents in...

I know this is a very emotional and personal issue... and since a lot of it
is off-topic, maybe it would be best if we just drop this topic now. We
aren't ever going to agree and it is only indirectly related to pumping. I
hate to see us develop hard feelings, which only take us away from our main
mission here.

Can we call a truce now, agree to disagree and move on? Thanks.