At 09:05 AM 1/21/1999  Dan Trump wrote:
>I guess it was inevitible that this "discussion" came up, lets try and keep
>it civil.

I know this is a very emotional and personal issue... and since a lot of it
is off-topic, maybe it would be best if we just drop this topic now. We
aren't ever going to agree and it is only indirectly related to pumping. I
hate to see us develop hard feelings, which only take us away from our main
mission here.

Can we call a truce now, agree to disagree and move on? Thanks.