Re: [IP] Help - HomeMed trying to take my pump

I can no longer find the e mail from the person who is having trouble with
HomeMed.  You need to find out the way to appeal the decision, and to do that,
you need a copy of the insurance contract.  You need to follow those appeal
procedures exactly, and especially stay within the time frame for appealing.
I will be happy to help you if I can and maybe help you "ghost" a letter.  If
you live in DC or Maryland, i could wwite the letter for you (I am an
attorney).  Someone suggested just not returning the pump,   am sure thtey
will not run in and try to take it from you, but they will charge you, so  be