I have seen both pumps.. my preference is to the MiniMed 507C.. for ease of
use, dual wave and sq. wave bolus which I use a lot.. I like the QR option..
but it goes back to what is best for your life style.. as for having a
back-up, we have one at our local diabetic clinic in case of emergency..so
that is not a problem for us here in our area..
Good Luck in your choice.. but going on the pump is the best choice..

email @ redacted wrote:

> I have to make a decision between the minimed and disetronic pumps.  Can
> anyone give me pros or cons and help me make the decision?  I am told the
> disetronic has a new model.  Thanks.  Ronee.

Pat and/or Dave Springall

begin:          vcard
fn:             Pat and Dave Springall
n:              Springall;Pat and Dave