[IP] Ideas Anyone???

I know many web pages have chat areas, and I am definitely NOT computer
literate, but is there any way of starting a chat area on the pumper page?
Not just for us IPers, but for anyone who has diabetes.  I was told not to
post personal messages like I did last night asking if anyone was up.  I am
not about to write down every single Email address and personally Email back
and forth with all 900 of us!  I think this is a great idea, but am not sure
who I should talk to, or if it is even a possibility.  Please if you want to
respond to this personally Email me, unless you have an idea that all of us
can share on about this subject, I don't want to upset anyone again!