The answer is, YES. The pump is better. Now you will have to decide which
one you like. To do this, contact both companies and arrange a "loaner"
from each. Live with each one for three days, pumping saline, bolusing,
setting basals and temp basals. Then you will decide you have chosen the
"best for you"!

George Lovelace
Dxed 1964, Reborn 8/13/98

>At 03:14 PM 1/20/1999  email @ redacted wrote:
>>I have to make a decision between the minimed and disetronic pumps.  Can
>>anyone give me pros or cons and help me make the decision?  I am told the
>>disetronic has a new model.  Thanks.  Ronee.
Sam wrote