[IP] Re: Fetal cells

Sorry guys, I have to disagree vehemently with you on this one - my life is
not important enough to kill anyone to improve my "quality of life", let
alone to do research that MIGHT, some eon make some difference.  I have
three children.  I began having ultrasounds early in the first trimester
with each.  They were, and are most definately alive, and most definately
human.  If you can do this research and further  with an animal, fine.  I
eat them, I've used the research that allowed continued life as a diabetic
and used the beef/pork insulin from them; their use is up to the human race.
However, I will not support fetal tissue research.  It is a most inhumane
Take care,