[IP] thanking everyone

I would like to thank all of you here,,,, just knowing and hearing from
everyone here and participating in this list i have GREATLY improved my
self control..

Mainly i have increased my testing  10 fold....(should not say this but i
was testing once or twice every few days)... also i have reajusted my basal
rate... only by about 1 unit a day ... but it has greatly inproved my BG.
i still have a few highs but none have gone over 250...... including when i
checked 2 hours after a meal... 8)

thanx again all.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438