[IP] Jeanne Unger

Hi Jeanne!
Always good to hear from you.  I hate when my Dr.'s decide to split or move.  Every time you get settled, something like that happens.  It's late, so I just wanted to send a short note to let you know I was glad to hear from you.
Also, I have been trying to find an insulin pump sales rep. from Minimed since I moved back to WV.  I had a million in Orlando, FL, but here technology is somewhat lacking.  Do you have the name and # of who you deal with?  If so, please send it to me when you get a chance.
Thanks so much, it's good to know there's somebody else out there.
Lori    <email @ redacted>