Re: [IP] All you Moms & Dads

In a message dated 1/20/99 1:00:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< This is just a note to tell all you Moms & Dads how impressive you all
 are in your involvement with your diabetic children and their diabetes.
Thank you very much for this e-mail.  After a bedtime number of 381 for my
five year old, this really made me feel better.  We parents are very involved
now.  We are looking into the pump for our daughter now.

Very happy that after 40+ yrs. of living with the "D" monster, that you are so
healthy!!!!!!!  You are doing a fantastic job and I sure hope my daughter can
stay complication free.  Keep up your excellent work!!!!!  What a role model
for the rest of us.

Thanks again,
Judy       Amanda's mom
age 5   dx at 3 1/2