Re: [IP] Any Canadians or Maritimers

>Hi Everyone:
>Just a quick question - how many pumpers on this list are from Canada?
>Especially, from the maritimes. I am from Fredericton, New Brunswick.
>I value everyones help on this list but things here in Canada really
>varies from the United States or elsewhere.

Hi I'm from Bridgewater, Nova Scotia.  I'm not on the pump and haven't been
able to find a doctor in N.S. who advocates pumps.  In fact most of them
are trying to get everyone off of pumps here.  What a backwards place ot

Talking about things varying form place to place; the medical services and
insurance coverages vary significantly form province to province!  Here I
pay 100% for my supplies and in Alberta I think 80% is covered by the
provincial health plans.

Will keep you on file.

Darrin Parker
email @ redacted   Nova Scotia, Canada!