Re: [IP] PUMP DAY IS HERE

At 03:50 PM 1/20/1999 -0700, you wrote:

>Brian,
>What tape are you using ?.All were doing is using the tabe on the tender set
>itself,we haven't tried any extra dressings.Do we need them?
>Doreen
>ps. nice drawing
I use the tenders sometimes (in times of known activity and just to have a
change)
i use only the tape that is with the  tender... and when i use the classics
i use the clear op3000 i think it is (only in cool weather) and cloth tape
when it is hot out (usually around 95-155 F)..   i have not had any
problems with it getting yanked out.  but usually on the last day i keep it
in the side sometimes start to peal off.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
email @ redacted
www.goecities.com/hotsprings/falls/3564