Re: [IP] WHICH PUMP IS BEST

>I have to make a decision between the minimed and disetronic pumps.  Can
>anyone give me pros or cons and help me make the decision?  I am told the
>disetronic has a new model.  Thanks.  Ronee.

We've gotten into some pretty heated conversations on this topic, since
everyone seems to be very loyal to the pump brand that they use. Just
remember, that both pumps are good and that you will be happy with either
one. The local support you can get from your health-care provider and the
pump reps may also be factors to consider.

For a more objective view, start with:
http://listserv.lehigh.edu/lists/diabetic/html/pump.html

You might also want to look at the Minimed homepage:
http://www.minimed.com/ and the Disetronics home page:
http://www.disetronic.com/

Sam