Re: [IP] Interesting TV item, how true or not I don't know.

<< Dr. Mayer Davidson, former president
  of the American Diabetes Association, about pancreas tonic.
  He said if the data continues to look promising, he will
  conduct further studies at Drew Medical College's clinical
  trials unit.  >>
Dr. Davidson has a fairly good reputation. It would be worthwhile to read more
about the research. The medical journal quoted is not as well known. Why isn't
the young lady on a pump? I agree that most of this info sounds rather
Barbara B.