Re: [IP] Any Canadians or Maritimers

Hi Stacey,

I live in Alberta, and am very familiar with the injustice in this
province towards persons with DM and the financial burden we carry.  So
far, on both the provincial and federal level, I have been placated or
turned a deaf ear from politicians when I have explained the cost to
individuals with DM.

I am currently working with the Canadian Diabetes Association (CDA) on
advocacy issues, and welcome your experiences.  Please e-mail me
privately if you wish.

Janet Riganti
Type 1 x 28 years
MM 507C since 8/98