From: Stacey Phillips +ADw-cosmo1+AEA-nb.sympatico.ca+AD4-
To: Insulin-Pumpers+AEA-bzs.org +ADw-Insulin-Pumpers+AEA-bzs.org+AD4-
Date: January 20, 1999 3:36 PM
Subject: +AFs-IP+AF0- Any Canadians or Maritimers

+AD4-Hi Everyone:
+AD4-Just a quick question - how many pumpers on this list are from Canada?
+AD4-Especially, from the maritimes. I am from Fredericton, New Brunswick.
+AD4-I value everyones help on this list but things here in Canada really
+AD4-varies from the United States or elsewhere. I mean taking care of
+AD4-yourselves and the pump issues are the same but insurance issues,
+AD4-insulin rates, prices, etc differ so much. I am not being rude because
+AD4-I love all of you and your valuable tips and information. I just want
+AD4-to see how many +ACI-locals+ACI- we actually have here.
+AD4-Stacey Phillips
+AD4-Insulin-Pumpers website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/