Re: [IP] Doctors resistant to pumps

    Great idea..I'm forwarding your post to Jack Joy, the webmaster for
Minimed.  I forwarded him Sue Tappendorf's "decision-tree" idea for her 12 yr
old pumping daughter & he passed it on to someone at Minimed who contacted me
asking for Sue's e-mail address & also soliciting comments to help
grandparents who might be occasional  caretakers for their next booklet on
Kids on Pumps. I was VERY impressed with their follow-up.  If anyone else
cares to write to Jack, his e-mail is email @ redacted

Regards, Renee