[IP] Any Canadians or Maritimers

Hi Everyone:

Just a quick question - how many pumpers on this list are from Canada?
Especially, from the maritimes. I am from Fredericton, New Brunswick.
I value everyones help on this list but things here in Canada really
varies from the United States or elsewhere. I mean taking care of
yourselves and the pump issues are the same but insurance issues,
insulin rates, prices, etc differ so much. I am not being rude because
I love all of you and your valuable tips and information. I just want
to see how many "locals" we actually have here.

Stacey Phillips