[IP] Pancreas tonic

Should this product be called "Lazarus tonic"?  Can it raise cells from the
dead?  'Cause, unfortunately, once the honeymoon of Type I is over, those
islet cells are deader than little doornails from the autoimmune reaction.
Type I diabetics need new islet cells, and a tonic to make their body not
kill those off.  If I had a tonic that made dead cells come to life, I think
I would be very rich indeed, and not going to work every day........

Nancy Morgan, Jenna's mom