Re: [IP] All you Moms & Dads

> Your involvement is so important to your children's good health.
> Congratulations

I second that motion!  My parents were somewhat involved but the tools and
level of knowledge was far less 30 plus years ago.  I am grateful too and
believe if they hadn't done what they did I would not be doing as well as I
am.  I love reading the parents email and seeing their involvement with
their kids.  Thanks for bringing this up Ken.