RE: [IP] Wanted Fast Take

the fast take is great, i used to have the accu chek instant which i really
liked because it was so fast and small, but it got stolen.  (it was in a
bag next to me and i feel asleep on the train, i think someone thought they
were getting my wallet - too bad for them, huh?) anyway, the fast take is
nice because it's so small but it also has a lot of memory.